Saturday, July 10, 2004

Had an awesome 18th bdae. Woohoo! I'm legal!!!! *ahem* Spent it intimately with my loved ones (close friends and family). So sad tht Gerald cldn't make it to my place for dinner.

Went on a MASSIVE shoppin spree the next day (so now I'm so broke). Bought my dream skirt, which is a very decent over-the-knee length, a pair of thongs, Adidas cap, silver chain, lingerie and BLACK NAIL POLISH! Woohoo! I love my back nails! Only tht they are sooooooooo badly done tht I need them redone soon! Haha. I suck at paintin and mucked it up heaps heyz.

Oh oh! I got my m)pnosis tote too! Cool. I'm such a spendthrift, but I'm not gettin anymore. It's not a productive mode of spendin time, coz it's a productive spendin hobby! Stupid.

Just got back frm my friend's 21st bdae party. Pretty borin, but heapsa cute guys hey. Eye candy... *drools* Not bad. Pretty shagged now. Wore my new pretty skirt. My friends think it's real sweet heys.

Alrighty then. Will update soon enough. Miss ya all heaps. God bless. *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home