Monday, July 19, 2004

It's been a while since I last posted. Sorry guys. Some quick updates for all.
(1) Found new accommodation. Decided to name my new room the peanut room. Sharin with 2 Malaysian girls, one doin Bio-med (Joy) and another doin Dentistry (Crystal). Hardcore.
(2) Sch starts for me today. Everday, to sch by 9am, finishin at 6pm. Though technically I only have 3-4hrs of class each day. Hardcore stuff.
(3) Still have to do my supp paper. Dammit!
(4) Have a bf... *wink wink* Haha.
(5) Gave away my most precious and sentimental item yesterday to a very dear friend. Still feelin very naked without it.
(6) Missin all my friends back home like Gerald, Mark, pJ and XW. Happy belated bday XW~!!
 
Happy bdae to Markie boy, happy bdae to Markie boy. Happy bdae happy bdae, happy bdae to ya!!! *muackies* *huggies*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home