Thursday, August 19, 2004

I realized tht it has been dreadfully long since I'd last blogged. No, I hadn't mysteriously disappeared frm the face of this planet. Damn!

Had been struck down with a severe bout of virus tht left me almost bedridden for more than a wk. High fever, uncontrollable shakin, shiverin, giddiness, vomittin and diarhheoa. Dreadfully unpleasant I must say. I've thankfully sort-of recovered after missin sch for more than a wk, only to return to sch to find out on Monday tht I have 3 exams next wk tht I know nuts abt~! The stress level in my blood stream is runnin high and I'm currently, not so thankfully, sufferin frm exhausion, to the extent I rolled frm the top of the stairs down (3rd floor to the 1st) this mornin. Nevertheless, I'm fine enough to come online to blog to update ya guys.

One [in]valuable lesson tht I've learnt abt relationships lately is tht it doesn't pay if ya bf simply doesn't function on the same wavelength as ya. Sadly, this is the case for me. It simply doesn't mean "Oh, I'm more mature than him.." But rather, the maturity levels simply don't match. More than not, it's gets really tiring just explainin the simplest, most obvious things tht he doesn't get and perhaps it might frustrate him in a similar way, I don't know. My patience was simply stretched to a max, surpassin my tolerance level by the multiples. Thankfully, I've a trusty confidente tht is here to share my woes and keep my sanity. Or ya might just have to visit me in Woodbridge in the near future.

Somethin I hold on to dearly is "Love conquers everythin." Despite all my whingin and everythin, I still feel for him and nothin can change anythin. However, many a times, I feel so discouraged, sometimes love just ain't enough. Somethin which I do regard as words of wisdom. A relationship can't stand on its own. It's a magical concoction of love, trust, compromise, committment, sacrifice and support. It's like a magical spell, it will not work if one of the ingredients isn't present in the brew. I pray for strength, endurance and understanding. Tht things will eventually work out.

Missin ya guys heaps. Promise to update it more regularly. Love you all. *hugs* Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home