Monday, August 30, 2004

As you can see, some major reconstruction bein carried out here. Maybe bein temporarily (thankfully not permanently) bedridden is not such a bad idea. For a complete computer illiterate dim-wit like me who crashed my office OS on the 2nd day at my job, I think this javascript thingy is a major accomplishment to me! *looks proudly at myself* Spent hrs workin this whole "mini project" rather than my pendin Law assignment. I seem to have my priorities all sorted out right?? *rolls eyeballs*

Hope ya guys like this layout and hope I got it right! Really not sure how to host this image so prayin all goes well and I do not become a thief for "stealing" the imagine. Haha. However, before I tk all the credit for this b-e-a-uuuuuu-tiful piece of art, I received very "professional" *ahem* and dedicated effort frm the only and only, Terry Chong, my man!!! He is my heroooooooooooooo. Haha. Thanks heaps for helpin me out, awesome job there! *hugs*

This is such a stark contrast to my borin and plain blogskin that was becomin such an eye-sore to me, if not to you guys. So shagged. Need to rest, recover, do my tuts and assignment tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home