Sunday, August 29, 2004

I can't sleep. Been ill. Hot cold hot cold. Currently am in the hot phase of my illness. Toss left, toss right, can't get to sleep. There's so many things weighin on my mind but out of respect for the party concerned, I can't disclose anythin. Not a single thing. However, many thoughts are zappin through my fuzzy, drugged mind.

I don't know whether I am doin anyone any favours. My decision making skills are minimal, if I have any at all. Makin decisions for myself are one thing, I bear the repercussions and suffer the consequences if they turn out wrong. However, to come to a conclusion abt somethin and then relay it to another party to act upon it, it wld be that 1 person who shoulders the consequences and for me to regret and hurt the rest of my life. I really pray wht I had said then is not to the party's detriment.

I need to clear my thoughts, re-process stuff. In the meantime, gonna keep this short as I am still dreadfully ill.

Songs playin in my head-
1. Luther Vandross - Dance with my father [makes me cry]
2. Usher feat. Beyonce - My Boo (Part 3) [adore it man]

God bless guys... Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home