Friday, August 27, 2004

Sometimes pple just can't get more thick headed. Ok, so I have been really busy muggin and gettin addicted to Friendster which I'd just gotten. Been so stressed tht I don't have sufficient sleep. However, FOR THE 2 PARTIES CONCERNED, WHTEVER I SAID THEN, I HAVE NO SECOND THOUGHTS OR REGRETS ABT IT COZ FRANKLY, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WASTIN MY TIME PLAYIN CAT AND MOUSE WITH ME THT I AM SICK OF IT. IN ADDITION, FOR THE SUICIDAL CUM DEPRESSED CHARACTER, GROW UP!

Anyways, I don't have pent up anger or somethin, it's more like grave disappointment. After all the yrs of worrying, caring and frienship, I realise tht some efforts just ain't worth it. I mean, if someone is the pessimistic, melancholy type, you can't be there everythin step catchin them, ESPECIALLY, when they value most of their other friends above you. Right? It makes perfect sense. Why care so much when the friend doesn't care nowhere as much?

I'm sick of all these years, bein the one tht calls, bein the one tht sms-es, the one tht takes the initiative to arrange meetings when the friend just happily contacts her other friends tht means more to her. It tks two to tango, two hands to clap. It's exhaustin and sickening. Therefore, I've cut the chain of friendship that once bound us, to free me of this burden and unnecessary trouble. I'm no longer goin to TAG on her blog and read it to see her bein whimsical. It's a dreadful waste of time you know.... Tht's life for you.

Friends come and go. You don't expect friends to fall at your feet, neither do you do all the work. To all my loved ones, God bless and see ya guys soon. Cheers.

[P.S. I'm fallin sick. =( ]

1 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

Dear Rach..
I dunno where to begin so i guess i'll jus say wat comes to my mind..1st thing wld b im sorry for all tt has happened recently..with u so busy n stuff yet pj n i hav to bother u..
2nd thing wld hav to b tt im sorry if i haven showed u enough care n all..sigh i know one bad thing bout me is tt i dun hav any initiative..pj got mad at me once b4 coz of tt too..rach when i miss someone i jus miss them in my heart..n if i remind myself to sms or contact them i will always 4get..not intentionally of course..maybe u can say i dun care enough then but i jus honestly 4get..but i do miss u n i do think bout u..i dun show it much coz ive always believed in the frenship tt we hav..even if we dun contact we know tt each other are still there u know wat i mean?Im not trying to say anythin but like for xingwen..i dun contact her much here but everytime i go back n we meet up..it's like nothin changed..we r still so close..i thgt our frenship cld b like tt too..
If i feel tt my fren is drifting away i will contact her but i didnt feel tt we were drifting?!Sigh..guess we jus feel differently..
I know im a mean pathetic loser n i cant aopologise enough..maybe one day with my attitude i will end up with no frens..well gd for me then..im sorry i kept everythin..it's like a split sec thing..like when im in sch i will suddenly rem "oh ya rach is sick..better sms her when i get home.."but i will jus 4get afterwards..so i guess everythin becomes pretty useless..im a pretty useless person anyway..and oh im sorry if i annoyed u with my negativity..im a real pessimist n im sorry it irritated u so much.
Sigh dunno wat else to say except all the best with everythin u do n stay happy i guess..i wun bother u anymore..well maybe one day if i ever see u again we wld b ok..u may not want me as a fren but to me ull always b my fren..we go all the way back to sec sch rach..i even rem the 1st time i went to ur hse to make bkmarks for our lit hw..Roll of thunder rem..?=)And movie marathons..sigh ure right..i suck at being a fren..so sorry..i jus hope u wun get mad coz i dun wan u to get sick again n yep..jus 4get u ever knew such a piece of crap..tk care in uni..its tough but i know ull turn out to b a great lawyer..im still here if u need me..maybe someone to scold when ure upset..no matter how far down ur list i am..maybe i'll b the last person on earth ull contact but yep..im still there..
U may b thinking "oh wat crap.." yep..i know its crap to u but it isnt to me and i meant it..so ya..nvm..hope ull hav a better life w/o me.
Frens can come and go..but each one of them leave footprints in my heart..i'll nv forget any of them.
Take care of ur health..
caro

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home