Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Have been ill, once again. No surprises there. I realized tht I have been sick abt 3 and a half wks out of 5 already. Quite sickening indeed. Hence, I missed a wk'sworth of sch again. Can someone pls shoot me? I got back my Macro mid-sem exam results. It's a horrifyin low grade, almost passed out in tut. However, I give thanks to God tht I passed this exam (even if it's just by a teeny bit) coz I cld have easily flunked it. I sat at tut feelin like this dumb arse, there's so many Law students in tut and they all scored excellent results. When I say excellent, it's ridiculously obscene grades.I am such a dim-wit.

Seriously, law is just so not-me. I HATE readin cases, which is essentially wht Law is abt. And the competitiveness in Law Sch, is worse than imaginable. Hell worse than RJC. But the thing tht annoys me abt them the most is, they club 3-4 times a wk, get drunk, openly grope, screw and yet, they can finish readin ALL theis cases, finish their class preparations in time and ask all the questions in the world in class. *groans* While I have nothin to say.

In the meantime, I'm rushin a Law assignment here tht is due tmr at noon. Deadly. It's the only assignment we have, I SO CAN"T MUCKED THIS UP, which is highly unlikely.

Life's like sooooo WUN-DER-FUL here. Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home