Monday, September 13, 2004

Anywayz, it's Crys' bdae today, but we're celebratin it tmr. Joy and I are like bakin the cake, which is goin to be SUPER Cool. I WILL TK PHOTOS and post it up! And the handcrafted journal we're presentin to her... we handcrafted every single page manually, workin till 3 am plus plus last night and it still isn't done. I'm so busy these few days, not so much with sch work committments though after postin. Mad rush to do my tut, unless I miss it and go for another one... Hmmm...


I need to rush my tut, cook dinner, mix the cake ingredients, pipe the cake, bake it, punch holes in the scrap book, tk a shower and go to class. Plus, tonight, I have a party to go to, Ashie's [Ashmund] graduating party!!! Woohoo! Ya go boy! I tell you, I absolutely adore him to bits! I am goin to brin my cam to catch all the action tonight. And post a picture of DA MAN for you! He's such a cutie.


Oh, this mornin, we placed a painstakingly handmade invitation card to invite Crys to her own bday dinner!! With some pretty dark pink flowers. We also scribbled in the toilet mirror "Happy 21st Bday Crys" in Joy's "drawing" lipstick. HAHA. So cool. And we're plannin a karaoke party at our place after dinner. I can't go for dinner coz I will be workin a couple hrs tmr night. =(


I better run. Tut! Shower! Cookin! Callin me... And I miss my guy. Will see him tonight at Ashie's party! *yAy!* -beams-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home