Monday, September 13, 2004

Some interllectual convo goin on with my housemates.
Setting: Joy washin dishes in the kitchen, Crys on the sofa bed eatin yogurt watchin tv, me on the bean bag watchin tv.

Crys: Today's lamb chop was good Joy.
Me: Yeah, they're from sheep right? The Baaa thing.
Joy: Err, yah?
Crys: Yes, the furry thing with black faces.
Me: They can have white faces!
Crys: Oh, is it?
Joy: Is lamb from sheep or goat?
Me: Sheep I think.
Joy: They aren't the same thing.
Crys: (at the same time) Aren't they they same?
Joy and me: NO!
Crys: I know I know! Goat's the male!
Joy: Somethin isn't right..
Me: HOW CAN GOATS BE MALE? THERE'S GOAT'S MILK!
Crys: (starts rollin on bed) Yah! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Joy: You don't like animals, do you?
Crys: I know nuts abt them.
Me: We know.

It's really funny ya know, Crys is like the smartest girl we know right, Dentistry and all, tkin 11units. Harlo? Tht's insane (I tk 4 and I am dyin! Everyone NORMAL person tks 4) and yeah, she doesn't know goats can be female?? So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home