Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Horrible me! It's been yonder ages since I'd last blogged. To think tht it's been my hols! I'll give ya guys a brief load-down on the past busy wk.


Tues [14 09 04]
Crys had a bday party. Was busy busy, bakin cake and rushin to accomplish a million and 1 things simultaneously. The party was a blast and everyone had a great thing singing karaoke till 2a.m (I brought down my karaoke system frm upstairs). The cake tasted great, but didn't look too great. =(


Wed [15 09 04]
The aftermath of the party wasn't too pleasant, heaps to clean up and Joy fell sick, so spent the day tkin care and accompanyin her at home. Did some Law readin but didn't attend class.


Thurs [16 09 04]
Nothin significant or happenin went on this day other than the fact tht I did ALL my 3 loads of washing. *beams!* Hadn't done it in AGES (abt a mth). Was forced to do it because I had nothin to wear already. Had a girly chat with my houzziemates at night.


Fri [17 09 04]
Joy left for Kuching at 8plus. Lucky her. I know I'm really smart, but on Thurs night, just before sleepin, I realised I had a Math assignment due in on Fri noon. Panicked big time, spent the whole mornin engagin Trina (my church friend)'s help. I'm finished, more than 50% blank. Then, 1) went to class, 2) went to Jak's place for dinner and then 3) church.


Sat [18 09 04]
Jaks came over to my place arnd 11ish, to help me clean my room, which he didn't complete. My goodness! Layers and layers of dust in my room. Shockin. Hmmm, now my room is back to bein a pig sty. *groans* Cooked lunch and dinner for him. We went to Koorong, a Christian book store, for a couple hrs and I bought him a cross necklace. *beams* and a new Christian's 1st guide book for Kevin, the newest addition to my care grp. Crys and I had a marathon karaoke session at night at home tht ended with bubble tea at Tea Fushion in Northbridge at arnd 1plus a.m.


Sun [19 09 04]
Church. Received 2 party invites. One to Grace's and Alex's 2-in-1 bday FANCY DRESS party on the 25th of September and the other to Rowena's 21st bday party on the 2nd of October. How exciting! After service, had choir practice. Due to Crys' and my hardcore karaoke session the night before, I had no voice to sing! *sob* Then Jaks, Terry and I went to the Old Folks Home to volunteer as usual. Jaks and I went to play badminton in the late afternoon.


Mon [20 09 04]
Never knew tht fats can ache so much. I was so shagged by Sun I slept for 12hrs in a row. When I woke up, my whole body was in acute pain. This shows the unfit state I am in. *groans* Cancelled my outin with Jaks but instead went lunch, grocery shoppin and house-hunting for Crys' bro with Crys. Made it back for steamboat with my church UWA-ians. Woohoo~! My favourite-est in the world!


Today
Woke up early to cook brekky for Crys, Yi Siang and some other pple. Then rushed to meet Jaks, to shop for my FANCY dress party! [He is also invited] I cannot make up my mind wht I want to be. Tops on my list is Garfield, how the hell am I goin to find a costume on tht? Next, is Charlie Chaplin, but I can't come to terms with facing the public with a moustache. Lastly, I wanna go as a pimpette. WHAT? I can hear ya guys go. Yeah, the female version of a pimp. Jaks is horrified. I actually went arnd buyin stuff to be a glamour puss or pimpette already. Got a knitted fedora and a pretty corset to pin on it, plus some pink sunnies, the type Anastascia wears and dangly earrings. Deadly. Cost me a bomb!!! Oh, and I bought the prettiest outfit today, only the skirt is too long. =( But Jaks TOTALLY adores the outfit. Don't laugh, but I got it frm this place called Urban Angels, a subsidiary branch of Pumpkin Patch, an outlet tht is famous for its baby and toddler wear. Urban Angels is a girls range for girls ages 7-12. I know I know. But I bought this sweetest outfit frm there for $52. VERY decent for such good quality skirt (only tht it's too long or tht I am too short). If I bought the same type of outfit in the adults section, it wld have been at least $80odd. Woohoo! So pleased.


It has been a really long update! Will blog more!! *yawn* Love ya all. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home