Thursday, September 30, 2004

I can relate to both of them. Isn't it double sadness?

Boy: I saw her today.
Girl. I saw him today.

Boy: It feels like it's been forever.
Girl: i wonder if he still cares

Boy: She looks better than before.
Girl: I couldn't help staring at him.

Boy: I asked her how things were going.
Girl: I asked about his new girlfriend.

Boy: I'd choose her over any girl i'm with.
Girl: He's probably happy now.

Boy: I couldn't look at her without starting to cry.
Girl: He couldnt even look at me.

Boy: I told her i missed her.
Girl: He doesn't miss me.

Boy: I meant it.
Girl: He didn't mean it.

Boy: I told her I loved her.
Girl: He loves his new girlfriend.

Boy: I held her for the last time.
Girl: He gave me a friendly hug.

Boy: Then I went home and cried.
Girl: Then I went home and cried.

Boy: I lost her.
Girl: I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home