Thursday, October 14, 2004

Got my hair cut by Grace and honestly, it wasn't at all bad! Hmmm, maybe because I told her I wanted to keep the original style but chop some length off it so she cldn't have gone very wrong. I have no idea, but thank God! Or else, I will be seen donned with a cap, hat or fedora where ever I go. Jaks also had his hair done, very very cute. *winks* He passes off as a 12 year old, easily.

These few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me. Those whom I have shared with, confided in will know the hurt, suffering, pain and emotional damage that had been bestowed upon me which humiliated me, undermining me as a human, more imptly as a girl and most imptly, as a Christian with fundamental morals. Hence, I made the heart-wretching decision to take a temporary departure from BPCWA. These couple weeks, I have been busy trying to build back my confidence, self-respect and dignity. And I was doing fine, until another bombshell was dropped right in front of me. Nono, correction, right on me, throwing me once again into a disarray and fresh turmoil. Why God, do you have to crush everything I have built so far? I need to focus and study, not mop arnd day and night weepy and in isolation in my room, wallowing in self-pity and tears.

However, I have faith that by committing it to prayer, He will be my source of comfort and provide with the necessary strength that I need to pick myself up and heal.

My exams are rapidly advancing upon me and considering the amount of classes I have skipped [which is about 60%] I need all the time I can gather to focus and battle my books. I cannot afford to take a re-paper again, after the dramatic events that occured last semester when Legal Process and Quantum Math falling on the same day. I refuse to allow that to happen again. I refuse to fail my exams such that I be made to do a supplementary paper.

I haven't slept a wink tonight. I spent the whole day makin somethin for Jaks, which funnily enough, isn't anythin flash or somethin, but requires some painstaking effort and dainty fingers that I lack. I can't reveal what it is until later as he does frequent this blogsite! Hehe.

Hardly did anythin productive with OB [Organisational Behavior 290.135]. =( Daym that useless OB lecturer Catherine Lees. I WANT JOHN COUDREY BACK! He did such an excellent job in the 1st half the semester that we gave him a standing ovation after his last lecture. As we had studied in OB, DR CAT LEES [who resembles Ozzy Osbourne in all aspects other than her lack of those dodgy specs], with all due respects, do you know you are a DISINCENTIVE to this course, and therefore, our attitudes towards OB are NOT reinforced. Pls act as you preach about work attitudes and being punctual. Rocking up to lecture late does not set an exemplary work attitude for young, impressionable students who will enter the labour force in the near future. Please dont stutter because we do wonder how you landed this job as a lecturer and it questions our parents' "wise" decision of sending us to a "reputable" state Uni, if UWA, your employer, has poor employee selection procedures to hire such incompetent workers.

Alrighty, have ranted on long enough... Better revert my eyes back to OB. *groans*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home