Friday, December 31, 2004

Finally.
The last day of the year.
The bitter and the sweet.
So much has passed in this 1 yr.

I remember myself, this fresh faced youngster,
stepping into UWA for the 1st time.
The grandeur of the school
intimidated little me.

The whole year has flown by so quickly.
2004 has definitely impacted me in a unspoken way.
I use to hate Perth.
Now, I have great housemates, a loving bf and a confidente in Perth.
What more can I ask for?
(Other than my family being there)
I'm settled.
And tht's all tht matters.

Thank GOD for seeing me through this year, the turbulent and the pleasant.
Thank GOD for the blessings in my life and for the support YOU have given me.

Dear GOD,
I pray 2005 will be equally uneventful, if not a sweeter journey for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home