Thursday, December 23, 2004

I wonder why I have been so lazy these few days and procastinate my blogging. Pple have been asking me to UPDATE MY BLOG, which is pretty amusing to me. I never knew that there's pple actually reading my blog! Woah! How amazing is that?

I am actually at work now, but yeah, I don't really care. My boss is a *ahem* dickhead and his secretary who is leaving today can second that. Right now, he's like "Lydia, where did you store this document?" when it's like blatantly staring at him straight in his face. He's like, "harlo? How come last time I cannnot find it?" Hmmm, I feel like retorting "Cos ya're one cockeye dickhead?" No wonder Lydia's leaving. I empathize with her. I feel sorry for myself now. Don't think I am wallowing in self-pity, when you know him, you will KNOW what I mean. Thinking abt him just makes me blood boil. Which is no good, I don't wanna return to Down Under looking like a cooked red lobster do I , Jakie? Heh.

Christmas is arnd the corner guys, and I have a really cool list of prezzies already! Way to go Rach! (Rach is also broke frm buying prezzies for pple.) Sorry Boo, yours will be late ok? Let's see.

My Daddy - Fujitsu Lifebook T3010
My Mummy - Crumpler Laptop Bagpack
Jaks, my boo!! - Mp3 player (All the way frm Aussie!) *muacks*
Amy - Garfield the stuff toy (the one frm Garfield the movie, not Garfield the cartoon!)
Gerald, my dude - the most cool M)phosis tote bag I love (which I have yet to receive, haha)
Godma - PINK Adidas duffel bag!
Ee Ee Rose - Red/pink reversible Nike Windbreaker. How awesome is that? Woot!!

Oh my goodness, I so umm, dislike my boss. Anyway. He bought us lunch yesterday, Lydia, who's this really cool chick. I ain't saying this cos she's gonna read this, but she's pretty ingenious in her work stuff. Like scanning documents instead of photocopying so as to save client's additional disbursements. Yeah, she's like 22, how cool is that? Oh well. Oh my goodness, can I tell you abt my boss's idiosyncrises. His name is Kenneth by the way. He wants to send a Christmas card, ask Lydia how much does it costs to send out a card, she said 23cents, he doesn't believe. And he ask arnd and then actually pple got stamp to give him, he scared illegal dunno wht shit. Apparently, he has never sent out mail in his whole life. Yes, and he is a lawyer. An egotistic, swell-headed lawyer. And finally, Lydia goes like "if you want a stamp, I have." And he says "Can I buy one?" Harlo, money isn't an issue lor. Lydia gave him the stamp. *rolls eyes* So one kind. Enough biatching. I can go on forever abt him.

I better sign off. I will update when I feel the urge too. *muack* Love ya all and Merry Christmas! GOD bless. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home