Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Have been reading a dear friend's blog and this anonymous person that goes by some reference keeps posting on my friend's TAG board with the intention of causing him more trouble and unnecessary disturbance in his life.

Sometimes I cannot but wonder, don't this kind of pple have anythin better to do? Apparently not. So you have made your point, why come back to create more disturbance? What do you get out of it? Personal satisfaction? Revenge? Or just some mere excitment or thrill? I know, I might not be in the know of the entire story, but one thing I know is, whtever that has happen (or not happen, for that matter) is bst left unsaid. You may think its pure sweet revenge, but whtever tht is sweet has its bitter aftertaste. Please remember that.

I feel sad for my friend. You know who you are, and please, if you ever need someone, a friend, as much as I know you have your bros who are always there for you, I am also there. We may not be very close now but I have always regarded you as friend. GOD bless.

Anywho. I am at work now and seriously, I am so shagged. Work's just mentally and physically exhausting. I don't know why. Have been unwell lately but I wldn't attibute it to my late nights, since, after I do have sufficient sleep after that. I reckon my health is deteriorating. =( Someone pick me up frm this heap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home