Sunday, January 02, 2005

What brand is your...

1. Wallet/ Purse

* Braun Buffel, if not, the spare is M)phosis

2. Handbag(s)
* m)phosis, sportsgirl and some no-brands

3. Slipper/Shoes
* Shoes... ninewest, Charles & Keith, bambou..
* Slippers... those no brand ah-ma kind, Roxy, Adidas, Nike..

4. Sport Shoes
* 2 pairs of Nikes

5. School Uniform
* Don't have one, muahaha

6. Cap
* Sportsgirl, Adidas

7. Computer
* Fujitsu Lifebook T3010 [laptop], home comp is IBM I think.

8. Handphone
* Nokia. I want a Samsung!

9. Bracelet(s)
* Mum bought some no-brand ones frm China.

10. Pen
* Umm, Pilot?

11. A4 Paper
* Hewlett Packard, Multifunctional (they are extra white for the affordable price you are paying!) [P.S, thanks Crys for intro-ing it to me]

12. Clock
* I don't think I have one in Aust nor Sgp

13. Shampoo
* Garnier Fructis, Sleek & Shine

14. Shower Gel/ Soap
* Hmm, I like Dettol...

15. Toothbrush
* Braun in Aust, disposable in Sgp [Coz I left the electric in Aust, craps]

16. Bedsheet
* Hmmm. Kmart? Target?

17. Television
* I think it's samsung.

18. CD player/ Radio
* Sony, panasonic

19. Fan/ Air -cond
* Sharp

20. Eye Shadow
* I don't use any.

21. Lip Gloss
* I have a Revlon one I think.

22. Foundation
* See Q20.

23. Perfume/ cologne
* Davidoff Coolwater for Women, Lancome Miracles

24. Nail Polish
* Heapsa no-brand ones, given by Auntie

25. Toothpaste
* Not fussed, its Darlie now.

26. Body Moisturiser
* Hardly use. But I like Johnson & Johnson.

27. Glasses/ Contact Lens
* No brand

28. Pencil Case
* Its either the free red Wilson tennis bag-shaped one or the hippo my Mum bought for me.

29. Watch
* I don't use one either. But I have 2 Nikes.

30. Tracksuit
* Hmm, don't have one. I have Adidas trackpants
though!

31. Travel Bag
* (my duffels!) Nike, United Colours of Benetton, Adidas

32. Jeans
* Mudd, Levis [I hate jeans]

33. Pyjamas
* Sussan, BNT [which stands for Bras & Things), Looney Tunes, Winnie the Pooh and some no brand ones.

34. Undies / boxers
* Bonds, Hush puppies, Target, Triumph and a
whole heap of no-brands

35. Ciggies
* None

36.Mosq spray
* Don't use!

37.Room Freshener
* Umm, it's the airwick Air Purifier thing.

38.Hair gel
* Don't use

39. Tops
* Umm, no brand arty local designer tees, giodarno lycra tees, G2000 [for work]... mainly cheapo tees

40. Bottoms
* Various local designer skirts, Valley girl pants, arena shorts

41. Face Cleanser
* Garnier in Aust, Bioessence in Sgp

42. Face Toner
* Don't use.

43. Face Moisturiser
* Laisse

44. Sunscreen
* None

45. Mask
* None

46. Nose strip
* What's that? Is it the Biore Porepack thing? I use the aromatherapy one.

47. School bags
* Red Crumpler laptop bag, navy blue Eastpak, red/grey Deuter, black Portmans leather sling
bag.

48. Cars
* Merc (family car) but I wld like a Beemer, pls?

49. Petrol
* Are there pple who actually fuss abt petrol brands?

50. Junk food / sweet & candy
* Not too a fan of this. But I like ice cream!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home