Saturday, January 08, 2005

Just wanna make some special mentions to the pple at my workplace, YLP, to make such a learned experience:

(1) Lydia -
my "lao shi" who taught me all there is to know to survive in this firm

(2) Sally -
the one who gets me out of trouble now, after Lydia left

(3) my dickhead of a boss, HK -
he reinforced my decision to:-
a) never be a practising lawyer; and
b) never to marry a lawyer

(4) Eileen -
my other lunch buddy

(5) Shi Yuan -
the documents-filing dude who has been very patient with me, despite me making heaps of mistks

(6) Kenneth Sim, the HR assistant -
who kinda reminds me of an ah beng, but a very nice, sweet, cute and friendly ah beng who saved my butt tht day.

(7) Umi -
the receptionist whom I share some dumb laughs with and who complimented me on my laugh which she thought was extremely "cute"

Thanks for making this nightmare worth continuing on. I will press on and not give up, regardless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home