Saturday, January 08, 2005

Amy and I had a great day out today. Sang our lungs out at Kbox and then shopping! Oh my, my eyes were going bonkers! I must have seen at least $600 worth of stuff I wanna get, all after sale price! In the end, I got a pair of m)phosis black slippers which I have been yearning for ages!, a black tight top, which for your info *ahem* is completely bare back [how am I to wear a bra?] and lastly, a pretty black and white mambo skirt which is on 50% off. But there's many other pretty things I wanna get! Haha. But the skirt was still pretty ex coz the original price is $90. It also needs to be altered coz I'm simply too short.

At dinner, I saw someone familiar of the distant past. Amy knows who he is. We made eye contact, held it and we past each other. That face, I'll never forget. He was someone special, once. He'd changed, for the better, definitely. He looked suave and very desirable. He held his hand out to be 3yrs ago, but I let it drop. Tht is still my decision today. Amy asked me if I have any regrets. None Amy, none. Perhaps his character just isn't fit for someone with a pretty face like his. I am content where I am. The faded memories of him shall remain just memories, buried along with my past. However, it still remained a pleasant surprise seeing him.

I feel broke now. And I still haven't got paid yet. Dear GOD, pls speed up my pay cheque. I reckon I am a shopping whore now; feeble attempt at distracting myself frm work. Someone pls stop me, before its too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home