Saturday, May 26, 2007

i swear he is the most hilarious guy i am met. he is my most beloved gay white boy. but he is a member of A.S.I.A student organisation. he is white on the outside, yellow on the inside. frisky jaimee and him call me banana. we call him butternut pumpkin.

Michael says:
omg *cry*
rach ™ says:
whats wrong
Michael says:
father has one of his business associates over, this guy is like geek personified
Michael says:
*cry* he scares me so...
Michael says:
he is like "testing" our piano as i type!
rach ™ says:
omg.
rach ™ says:
that is scary.
Michael says:
*shudders* if i ever become like him, devoid of any fashion sense and being sociallably inept, promise me something? shoot me
Michael says:
like seriously, right inbetween the eyes.
Michael says:
put me out of my misery
rach ™ says:
hell yeah. gladly. with all my pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home