Thursday, May 03, 2007

my foundations of asian business (ABUS) tutorial clique is my saving grace. i have never looked forward to tut as much as this because they are the most hilarious, bitchy bunch i have ever met.

i started this course without knowing anyone. come on, it's a friggin' 1st yr unit! but somehow or another, i met this 3 other crazyy people in the 1st week of tut and we're as tight as monkeys in crime. i swear our whole tut hate us. we have alot of weirdos in our tuts and we spend the time gossiping among ourselves, smirking at other people and mucking around with my computer.

there's the dutch exchange student chantal bune (the most serious one among the lot), underaged and a very gay white boy michael baxter, the next-in-line queen of bitches (after me of course) south african-born indian jaimee desai and of course, me. a typical tut day. e.g.

me (showing a photo of ash sitting on nick's lap): see? this is my cat.
jaimee: she's pretty. whats her name
?me: ash. but my housemate calls her pusspuss.
jaimee: what the fug is pusspuss?
michael: you have a male housemate?
me (shows photo of nick): yes
michael: omg, he's hot.
jaimee: hell yeah.
michael: so is he your boyfriend?
me: hell no.
jaimee: i know.... Friends with Benefits
me: you mean.. FUCK BUDDIES?
michael: oh yeah, he can be my Friend with Benefits anytime.
jaimee: so rach, he is your Friend with Benefit
me: ooooooh, you wicked witch. you might be right after all. or maybe not.
michael: someone has a Friend with Benefits!
me: mikie, you are way to young and definitely underage to be a participate of a R18 chat!

omg. they are crazyy. and this is just ONE of the MANY nonsensical moments we have had. they are frigging hilarious. gosh i love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home