Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"what the fuck" is probably what everyone is thinking about after reading my previous entry. well, continue thinking so. well for bro, you will definitely get to hear about it from me. i need you more than you think. i don't know who quite else to turn to in perth who won't judge me. i have no one to get my back here.

nic, you know what i am talking about here. i am not some doormat or yours. not someone you can muck around with and chuck away when you're done. i use the analogy of a sex toy. when you want it, you go all out for it, pant and chase after it. after you're done and satisfied, you chuck it aside and don't give a crap.

you know, i know you have your mood swings. but which guy gets PMS-y weekly and each tandrum lasts for 3 days? sure i leave you alone. but when i ask you basic questions like "would you like dinner", don't treat me like i am transparent. don't punish me for something i don't even know i did. you become cold, aloof and untouchable. you ignore me completely for 3 days and pretend i just dont exist. but why? what do you expect to get out of it?

and as suddenly as you hardened, you thaw. you pick up as if nothing really happen. mucking around, affectionate. you expect me to pick up the same vibe, be on the same wavelength and be a doll. so far, i have. but you know what? you have hurt me more than you realise. you think you can come back and be all chummy with me. it doesn't work that way. as airhead as i am gonna sound (but brutually honest), if it wasn't for the fact you are remotely cute, i probably would have bitten off your head(s).

why do i tolerate your childish behaviour? i don't really know. because you're my housemate? because you are cute? screw it. you know you can never get away with it for long. it's just a matter of time i will snap. i am not your maid, nor your sex toy (analogy). i can't be cast aside and be called back at your whim and fancy to cater to your fanciful wants and needs. you call me spoilt. but who is the spoilt brat with everything designer. who chases anything in a skirt pretty and skinny. i don't care if you do more housework than me or you give me massages. it doesn't work this way. and if you think about it, it was me who did your first year law assignment.

so please, don't put me through some emotional torture shit. keep to the agreement we have. leave everything behind the moment we get out of bed.

"i don't wanna do this anymore. i don't even know the reason why. everytime you walk out that door, i see a piece of me die inside..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home