Wednesday, May 02, 2007

seems like mark isn't the only one with weird dreams.

last night, i had this really vivid dream that i was at a wedding rehearsal. to be exact, my own wedding rehearsal. intially, the face/identity of the groom was even unclear to me. but whatever it is, it was a pretty damn detailed. we were on this massive stage in a massive field, with the groom and i on stage. i was laughing and smiling. when i turned to face the field, i saw my parents standing below, proudly. as if it was the happiest day of my dad's entire life. he looked esctatic.

out of nowhere, this guy in a smartly dressed suit presented groom and i with a bottle filled with this orange shower gel with blue exfoliating beads (i told you it was vivid!) telling us it was compliment with the wedding rehearsal company [i have no idea what is a wedding researsal company] and told us to do 'other things' with it while winking at us. that is when my ex-boyfriend's face popped in, as that of the groom's.

it was that it was a rude jolt. and i was screaming inside "i do not want to marry this guy! he has no future!" the thoughts racing through my mind was that i didn't want to live a commoner's life and what will happen to my social status. i didn't want to lower my current living standards. there was no way i was going to marry him. in my dream, i run off the stage and was pacing on the grass up and down trying to cancel the wedding. thats when i was awoke. sat up abruptly and stared into the sky.

this is when it occurred to me, i cannot marry someone who does not have a bright future. and it finally dawned on me that i never really could have dated him. we were too different.

sue me, i am a superficial cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home