Friday, May 11, 2007

why the hell are you staying with me if you don't respect me? clearly, to you, i am overemotional and spoilt, i fail to understand you even though, according to you you are "not a hard nut to crack" and am blameworthy of everything that is going on now. then why, tell me why, are you staying with me?

evidently, i do not even meet your standards of how a person should be, as you have not hesitated to point that out to me. so what, i fall short of your respect. oh yes, and i clearly cannot give you what you require because i don't understand you. you know what, i am not even gonna try. why shld i bother if you don't care.

you are quick to diss me. don't even try and critisize me if you don't understand me. you think you have got me worked out. brilliant aren't you. you say you are the sort of person who gives his piece of mind. well guess what, i am that sort of person to. but there is a fine line in telling someone off and putting someone down. and you are quick to put me down. you make it seem like every single friend of yours has no fault and i am the only one who is at fault for everything. who falls short of your glory.

you have hurt me enough. mark was right. you won't respect me after it has been all said and done. don't try and act hero and said you are to blame coz you allowed it to happen. don't. it disgusts me. it takes two hands to make a decision and so don't try and say its your fault. don't make a wuss out of the puss. if you knew it was wrong from the start but chose to proceed, then live with the decision you have made. saying "i won't forgive myself for letting it happen" isn't going to make things any different or better. you lack the balls.

and. you say you hate it when people try to compare someone to your bestie coz no one ever can compare to her. you say she understands you completely and she is loved because she is who she is. what the fuck. who are you trying to kid. yourself? if she didn't look the way she did, i honestly think you wouldn't give a fuck. and you know that. if she looked like a fat cow, or like me as a matter of fact, you would have just dissed her right there and then. slammed her and treated her like she was worse than pus. come on... it's not JUST about how she relates to you. it's the fact she is pretty damn hot. don't act all deep on me.

don't. its ugly. and makes you look ugly.

telling other people off, putting over people down just to make you feel big and great.... it may have worked in my case. i make an easy scapegoat for everything that went wrong. but you know how karma works don't you.

it'll slap you right across the face. because you pretty damn deserve it. it doesn't take much for anything to be bigger than your dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home