Friday, May 25, 2007

my hideaway... my little haven. home away from home. this is long overdue.

my dresser/wardrobe. which was assembled from scratch by fucktard. note the wooden cube aromatheraphy burner i recently invested in. the best AUD$50 spent (excluding the oils)



double bed! 4 pillows, 1 boomerang cushion and a small neck rest (not in view). can it get any more plush. improvised my bedside table. it is actually just a velvet light brown storage box which i turned on the side to stand and put a night light in.

to the right of my bed is the built in wardrobe. thank God for a full length mirror. for hiao people like me.

taken from another angle - the doorway. so love my pretty crutches. the ribbons cost a crapload but thanks to xing for making it so pretty. hope i won't be needing it anytime soon.


just trying to show in some perspective what i see from one of the corners of my room.

eventually more photos will come up. they are long overdue aren't they. haha. tell me what you guys think about my room!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home