Saturday, March 11, 2006

today was one of those just unproductive days. went to the city after class while nursing a massive hangover to get kiasu's house warming present. met up with kiasu, her housemate and chad. after a really engaging chat at her new place, we all proceeded to dinner at this viet place. love the beef rice noodles!

i reckon jeff will be proud of me. i went dinner with chad!! i mean, yeahs.. i do have a really soft spot for him. it's been the case first year when i first laid my eyes on him. he's really lovable in a boyish way - he's a twink. we had a really good time. the soft spot never really quite disappears. i really hope we can have more future dinner dates, sincerely. however, no one can replace the extremely special place *he has in my heart. but i need to get on with my life. i cannot spend my entire life falling for guys who just don't even look at girls twice. getting on with knowing guys who are within my jurisdiction might sound like a good idea.

i am extremely tired. i think i better check myself into amy's bed. i'm not sleeping at my place because of a massive cricket on the loose in my room somewhere. yawns. tmr is another one of those unproductive days. i better buck up. big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home