Wednesday, March 08, 2006

playing plastic is fun! oh my goodness! i forgot how fun it is! *claps hands and prances around* for a moment, i think i am blonde. [oops, no offence to the blondes out there] if only i cld achieve barbie's looks/figure while being plastic AND blonde.

did you know barbie's full name is barbara millicent.. er.. something? i forgot the last name. oops! ahh, google informs me her last name's ROBERTS! so it's barbara millicent roberts. i didn't know that till i read the book of trivia which is in my toilet! yes..... being totally bimbo. *more hand clapping and more prancing*

favourite plastic phrases of the day:
"oh my goodness, thats so cool!" - thinking: right.
"let's lunch together!" - thinking: dammit. how do i get out of this.
"that is so cute/funny" - thinking: spare me all that rubbish.

ok, not only is this bimbo, i am getting uber bitchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home