Tuesday, March 07, 2006

as you can see, my love life is pretty crapped up. 2.9.. tsk, that's pathetic. but then again, it does accurately sum up my love life (or the non-existence of it). maybe 2.9 is even overrated! haha!

anyways. i think i just found out perhaps i'm not as forgiving as i shld be. people who know the 'hello kitty' incident will know what i mean. ['hello kitty' is a code name] now she wants to be "best" friends and self-invites? i'm honestly like what the hell. no, i will be nice. she is making the effort so i should. or else..... i'm the bloody bad person once again. arghh. i fucking hate these situations.

the workload is ridiculous and i'm falling behind already. it's only the second week you know!! and tuts haven't even started. yes, i am so pathetic and hopeless. tsk. by the way, normah is going back to KL to study. it's hugely saddening - she was like one half of my best galfriends in perth. she will be returning back at the end of the week.

yes, which also reminds me, about *him. i sent off the parcel of stuff i got for him today. i had a rude shock - the postage (including the box) came up to AUD$26! to think that i felt so heartpain for my dad this semester, the total damage i incurred for my textbooks hit AUD$600 this sem! *faints* and there i am spending 70odd on some guy whom i know i'm in a lose-lose situation for? what the hell is wrong with me??? dammit. i'm so messed up.

maybe i don't even deserve 2.9 in my life ratings on 'love'. i don't deserve anything or anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home