Saturday, March 04, 2006

the powers *he has over me. sigh. some things i can never understand about myself. *he had asked me to buy something for *him from australia that singapore doesn't have. since i've been here, i've been looking out for it. finally found what i was looking for today. after msging *him back and forth, i settled for getting that thing + something else, amounting to a neat AUD $50. *he said *he'll pay me back, but honestly, i wldn't accept the money. because it's *him. sucker right.

i've been here for a week already but i still can't seem to get *him out of my head. i miss *him horribly. reckon i'm almost on the path to self destruction. i know i'm in a 100% lose-lose situation. why is it so hard to let go? *slaps myself*

hadn't done any work today. uber pissed with myself. i thought i'll be able to clear abit of work but never manage too. caught Just Like Heaven off the network starring reese witherspoon. i have always considered her my favourite actress and she didn't let me down as usual. such a sweet movie. went out with mimi for dinner and given my uber PMSy mood, we headed for some good steak at hog breath's. after that, i tried meeting up with jeff's didi, tommy. however, plans of going with tommy and friend for drinks at the pub turned sour when mimi and i were disallowed entry because we were in thongs. bleah.

somehow along the way, we were given free tickets to metro, the largest R&B club in perth. i'm actually tired of clubbing but since we had tickets and mimi really wanted to go, i relented. the crowd was utterly disappointing - the club was so sparse! initially the DJ spun pretty raunchy hits - i like - however the latter part of my stay was sprinkled with non-engaging tracks. the experience was AWFUL. BUT!! if there's anything positive from my brief visit at metro, yes, the bartenders. there were these 2 dreadfully cute bartenders, both of a darker skin tone, probably having some kiwi blood. they are soooooooooooo cute. i like the one with a little more "bah". yummay!! they, were probably the only reason why i stayed for almost an hour and a half. we headed for BBT after that before heading home.

i am nursing a killer migrain. tmr's another day i won't be doing any work. i wanna wring myself. will be heading to the beach. i can't do much tanning because of personal, or maybe not, reasons *ahem* unfortunately but mimi wanna go so.... yeahs. will be heading down to the beach. hopefully i'll get some stuff done on sat night and on sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home