Monday, February 27, 2006

first day of school.

it was a sweltering 38 degrees. even a mini and a thin tee cldn't cool me sufficiently.

my first lecture of the year: Property Law I. i swear it is f.boring. something tells me it is gonna be the dullest unit i'm attempted up to date. constitutional law I and equity is beckoning to me tmr.

the meeting with the faculty advisor didn't go down too well. i am 3 units behind in my econs degree, which ought to be completed by the end of this year. should i do summer school with curtin @ singapore and transfer credits back? or should i just continue overloading next sem and next year? i'll die.

i will die i know.

why do i dread uni so much? if i dread uni so much, why did i, ever so senselessly, choose a course that's 6 years long?!?! so dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home