Friday, February 24, 2006

and its once again the time of the holidays where i sit back and reflect on my past hols. the past 3 months (exactly 3 mths!) was filled up lotsa ups and downs..... a bumpy ride. nevertheless, thank you to all those who have made it so memorable and hard to leave. before i can even leave, my heart's burdened with unspoken misery. and i am missing everything around me.

i miss home.
i miss my mum. my dad. my brother.
i miss my auntie, my darling rascal and my godma.
i miss mark, gerald, jeff, xing, caro, queenin and ceddy.
i miss newurbanmale and the pple i've gotten to know, junior, colin and augustine.
i miss coffee-ing at siglap, holland v and cityhall.
i miss going to maxwell for porridge at any time of the day/
i miss being able to jio any of my darlings out when i'm down.
i miss seeing them, knowing they will make everything seem ok.
i miss bus-sing and train-ing all around singapore.
i miss doing silly things and embarrassing myself.
i miss having sing-a-long and foodie sessions with my bestie.
i miss my bed.
i miss the cheap food which can be found anywhere.
i miss everything.

home is always where the heart will be. and forever will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home