Thursday, March 09, 2006

i having the most dreadful, awful week ever. shit after shit after shit thrown at me. it's suffocating me and like i told mimi, if someone chucks at me shit now, i will seriously snap, make whoever so sorry he/she ever said anything... i am in a mood ready to kill. i may be extremely tolerant but don't push it and fuck with me. if you do, i'll screw you to the moon and back and have you begging. i'll personally stuff the damn lampost up your ass. i f.hate people who take the advantage of the fact that i often keep quiet and not make my grievances known. i have reached boiling point limit. anything more and the sight ain't gonna remain pretty.

anyways. as a sideline, today was so drama. i was sitting at the reid library cafe doing some discussions with kiasu [another code name]. and then these 4 police officers came through and approached some man. they had his arms on the glass window to search him. out came the wallet, belt, shoes and dunno-what-nots. pretty interesting. more police came and more interrogation. in the end, he was led away. poor guy, all he was doing prior to that was eating his sandwich and drinking his lemonade. moral? the police strikes when you least expect it. the next time you're sitting down having a sandwich and drinking soda, you might just very well get arrested...

the 2nd week of school hasn't even ended and my brand new highliter which i'd purchased on the first day of school... it's used up already! this shows how "hardworking" i am... [actually i was colouring some blank paper.] buying highliters is an expensive hobbyy, and definitely not fun. bleahs.

let me please repeat myself for all you forgetful people (including myself). please don't tell me i didn't make myself clear when you suffer: "don't fuck with me or i'll screw you to the moon and back... don't fucking try coz it ain't gonna be pretty."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home