Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i truly hate tuesdays. i never did complete my readings/work and woke up feeling awful. dragging myself to school in anticipation for my long day, the first lecture of the day spelt trouble. my head was spinning and i was seeing triple images of my lecturer. bu the 3rd class, i couldn't even pronounce my name properly. they asked us to introduced ourselves. somehow or another, i was so spaced out that "rachel" seemed to have come out as "way-chi" or something to that effect. it was awful!! thank god for a break after my 3rd consecutive class... kiasu and i headed to the reid library cafe to have lunch and recharge our laptops. mine was officially dead.

sushi, pasta and an ice choc didn't even seem to satisfy any craving nor refresh me. constitutional law was pure torture. i have a paper due on monday which i know nuts about - constitutional history.. come on, who actually thinks that shiat is interesting? pulease! by the end of the first hour of lecture, half the lecture theatre was sleeping behind their laptops. and of course, i'm no exception. i never miss out on these fun group activities. sleeping behind my laptop comes so naturally to me.

it was so dreadful a day i just had to head to the city to do some retail therapy. spent some hardcore $$ getting some autumn/winter stuff that will fit me at last. shan't complain. some of the money comes from my savings... after that, since retail theraphy didn't entire heal me from the trauma i had today, i adjourned to some hardcore grocery shopping. honestly, i adore grocery shopping to bits... strolling down the aisle, looking for discounted items, seeing whats there offered.... poking here and there, that was the end to my therapy session. i'm seriously zonked. i have a whole shiatload of work to do... readings, note editing, tutorials and yadda yadda. but no, time out for me tonight. HOPEFULLY, really hopefully, i can wake up in time to do some of it. it's another f. long day for me tmr. i wanna make it out alive!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home