Monday, March 13, 2006

don't you just hate it when you wild away the weekend, putting off all your work saying "i'll do it tmr" only to realise everything is due on the same day? argh, yes i f.hate it.

i've got this equity tut due tmr, 2 case readings of 100+ pages accompanied by their case analysis! not only did it take me 2 hours to trudge through just one pathetic case, my eyes are already shutting before i read the second case. did i also mention i have about 260 pages of reading to complete by tmr before my equity and constutional lectures? i just feel like slapping myself up, down, left, right and centre for all those procastination over the weekend. tonight is gonna be one hell of a long night.

anyways. yesterday i had a bitching session online with a couple people. someone made a dear friend of mine cry. honestly. to that bloody someone: nobody makes my friends cry, you hear me? you'll be fucking sorry you ever thought you can get away with playing with fire. your balls (if you have any) will be fucking burnt to ashes. if you wanna look for trouble, then go ahead and be the plastic two-faced whoring scumbag that you are.

oh a slightly less-aggressive note, i bummed into chad again outside the reid library today. woohoo! he is looking so cute in jeans. yes, that sounds funny but i've never seen him in jeans, just like everyone else not seeing in jeans. *hehe* only difference is that i just don't wear them. maybe i shld just ask him out for coffee sometime soon. after all, fate has it that not only are we in the same tutorial for constitutional law, we are also randomly allocated the same papers to write for it!! i checked the list, no one is allocated the same papers except for us. how rad is that. haha. i think it's just me and my over-analytical mind - moulding something out of nothing.

yes! before i forget. i so have to say this!! my monetary economics tutor is younger than me and has never ever done the unit ever before! this is like f. horrifying lor. but poor guy... i don't think anyone will be attending his tut. we finished our tut in like a record time of 15mins today! hmmm, he sorta reminds me of my ex next-wall-neighbour though. one of those toot-looking baby faced guys who have almost zero sense of style.

i think i better scoot off to do do. hopefully this week wouldn't be as shitty as the last. my first paper is due next monday!! argh! S.T.R.E.S.S!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home