Friday, May 26, 2006

updates updates updates!

1. the princess of procastination is living her name up! she still has not started writing her final paper which is due on monday! horror of horrors...

2. i got back my businesS HIsTory paper. i'm someone who is very particular about presentation, so it's not surprising i actually painstakingly used some fancy schmancy folder to hold my paper. in addition to being screamed at by my lecturer in front of the whole cohort for 10 whole mintues, i got penalised for "making it difficult" for my lecturer to mark the paper. he said "you have commited the cardinal sin of wrapping each piece of paper in plastic and do you know how inconsiderate that is....." but the thing was i stuck blank pieces of post-its so he can just read and mark along without needing to remove the papers! kiasu was outraged when she heard about it.. she insisted i see the equity advisor. but i told her i'll let it drop. he's still making my final exam paper afterall. nevertheless, i fared ok... not the best, but reasonably ok.

3. cupid in action! gonna suss out the situation and help new ah gong. i mean, he's a great guy, what can i say? if anyone deserves any help..... it's him. i pray all goes well for him.

4. attended new ah gong's cell on thursday. oh my goodness..... it was hilarious. it was one of the guy's birthday so we had this sabo thing going on. first, we waxed his legs and arms.... and then new ah gong took rope and tied him up. we all carried him to this open field where we pinned him down. and then, we emptied a pail of water on him before throwing flour and eggs at him. the next thing i knew, the birthday boy came charging after me before tackling me to the ground, to make sure i kena the same fate. my french kitty berms!! *wails* it's now splattered with dried up flour. haha, i was joking with new ah gong that i got a white ass now. not to mention my cream MANGO jacket kena soil, grass and egg. booo... stupid ah gong! help him and then now i kena. haha. but he didn't escape clean too actually. he was..... floured pretty badly. and oh my goodness, the green tea cake is heavenly man. the best ever!! i want that! haha.

5. ah ma is backk. we're going for a gals night out tmr at this pretty posh dinner place, bin 305 wine.food. so exciting. the theme is: dress. but tina is refusing to wear one! arghhs.... i tried on all my dresses. i cannot fit into any of them anymore! *sob* i can only wear the one my mum brought for me recently.... but it's close to being formal. so nervous... i am worried i might be overdressed later. but it's heaps cute with a MASSIVE bow! i miss ah ma so much. =)

6. been smsing *him back and forth quite abit lately. i know *he's really stressed with assignments and all. sighs... why does my heart ache when i think of *him? i don't even know why i msg *him... just because i miss *him? it's not suppose to be the case. i guess i'm just a sucker, a sucker who never learns her mistakes. i hope new ah gong doesn't follow in my path.

7. i think distance is taking a toll on me and my friendships. i find it hard to put it into words, but it just is. i feel so detached from everyone - it sucks. but i miss my brobro alot. we never seem to be able to catch each other online. :( he bought me a statement tee, how cute. i am sure i am gonna love it to bits. i love him to bits! =) keep warm in UK!

8. i just feel like a random shout out to one of my girlies: queenin! surprised to see your name here? i just wanted to say i hope all is going well for you. haven't been catching you on msn and so i don't know how you are doing. but i miss you heaps and i am really touched that you still remember me!! haha. thanks for caring for me, i appreciate it. you're a very important friend to me regardless of how long we know each other ok..... don't think otherwise!

9. the latest song i am crazy about: babyface's what if. "but something in my heart would not let you go. i just wanna know. what if we were wrong about each other? what if you were really made for me? what if we were suppose to be together? would that not mean anything?... i still can't move on." ouch. i do wonder sometimes..... maybe i think too much.

10. 42 more sleeps to the biggest, most happening and awesome bday bash ever!! the combined bash of markie bro and rach meimei!! haha. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home