Saturday, May 20, 2006

quite a few things happened in these couple days so i'll get straight into it.

- yesterday was quite low key. lunch with tina @ broadway and accompanied her to look at guits @ the guitar shop. told her that the normal size guit always look too huge for her tiny frame and she said she's been considering getting a smaller frame one. it was nice singing acoustic at the shop! i miss gigging. we then proceeded to subi markets for me to stock up on fruits. i love making fruit smoothies!! somehow we got distracted and ended up having dinner at cino's.

- my exam timetable is out. it is pure crap. threw me into such a foul mood. poor xing bore the brunt of my rantings on msn "video conversations". the exams, for me, will be clumps of papers with hardly any breathing space. the next thing that got me in such an agitated mood is that my last paper is on the 20th, 2pm. meaning i have to postpone my flight back home. this is NOT what i had envisioned.

- spent the whole night watching the new episodes of "house" before sleeping. i woke up at 12 noon to my horror. got out of bed, fussed arnd and then went to the library to meet kiasu to help her with her constitutional law paper. while i was there, i caught up with some of my monetary economics readings, in preparation for the paper that i have to start writing soon.

- got home and got chatting with crys online. if there's anything positive that came out of these few days, i think it's that our relationship has improved. it wasn't sour before, just strained. but now it's better, chatting more often online [tsk, and she stays under the same roof as me].

- i know this part will annoy xing and caro... they will go like "rachieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! what did i/we tell you??" okok. it just got me thinking, when do you really fall out of love with someone? anyways. *he msged me out of the blue and asked me if i wanted to go for dinner with him. frankly, given that i ate a crapload for lunch and tea, i wasn't hungry at all. but somehow, i couldn't say no. he asked me last night too but by then, i had already taken dinner at cino's with tina. he told me to meet him at broadway but when i got out of my house, horror of horrors, he was waiting outside. conversation was awkward and a little strained but nevertheless, we survived. we shared dinner this time round, like the old times. as he was queuing to get a drink, i looked in and i thought to myself "when will you stop caring? when will you stop hurting?" i remember telling mark some time back that i'm over it. but watching him, everything seems so familiar. how can you go from seeing someone almost everyday for 1 year to only seeing that very person twice a year? he walked me home after dinner before returning back to uni to meet his project mates.

- i have been thinking alot about the ring on my finger. and 3 days ago, i took it off the 4th finger and hung it on my necklace. the ring is still as important as me and still retains its great significance. it will never lose that value. but i just told myself it's time. time to take myself off the "not looking" chart. it feels odd really, coz i have grown accustom to accidentally scratching myself on the face with the diamond or twirling/fingering the ring when i am nervous/bored. but i'll be fine. life is about moving on and i am learning to embrace that. living in the past is tiring.

- okok, xing and caro.. don't scold me ok. my heart just isn't listening to my head. don't worry about me. i am not as shaken as last week. *hugs* love you girls sooooooo much. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home