Friday, April 21, 2006

within a blink of an eye its already friday! *shrieks* and i haven't got anything accomplished. *faints*

these few days, though i'd thought it to be low key, ended up drama. but some reason, i cannot explain to peopl on my public blogg, so come ask me if you may and i'll share the bits with you. but plagued with such horrors isn't something i want to be stuck with, so i've been leading a rather paranoid life.

anyways. 2nd sleepless night in a row. i realise i miss the bed/night chats alot more than i thought. need to catch some good sleep tonight. which reminds me, last night i had 2 nightmares, so horrifying i woke up crying. firstly, i dream my dad was no longer around and was hysterical(that was what caused me to cry). next, i dream that somehow my constitutional law paper didn't send through the email and i got a big fat zero [CJ cedric saw me sending that out right?]. scary shiat. i hate nightmares, they screw my mind up quite badly honestly.

today, out of the blue, i decided to go to new ah gong's caregroup for their meeting. funnily, due to a communication breakdown, i ended up at tina's caregroup instead. but it was good. i think minh and donna are the funniest and sweetest couple ever. poor new ah gong and i. we're not meant to meet. (CJ cedric) thinks he'll be good for me. *hmph. one for the record for putting me in brackets on your blogg!!* yesss, i'm a small gas ghost.

speaking of (potential) guys, some daring soul came up to me and asked me today "are you married or engaged?" cooly, i said "neither." so he, getting more daring probed "so why the ring on the forth finger?" i have to say, i dislike people being kpo, but then again, i got to give him credit coz i hate people talking about me behind my back even more. got something, ask me. so yes, as much as i was like "(*&^%$^" i really didn't mind as much. as i told ceddy, 2 reasons why i wear it.

1. the person who gave it to me is extremely extremely extremely dear to me. so a gift as such is definitely worth wearing on such a finger, especially since it fits best there.

2. i guess i'm just not looking right now. so appearing taken is extremely convenient, not to mention useful. i am not looking for any potential partner because i don't think anyone can sweep me off my feet. not anyone straight anyways. so i'll just float around for a lil while. who knows... who knows. someone (straight) better prove me wrong.

yeahs. so i explained to him along those lines. and he was deep in thought for a while before he said "it's a pity." i replied "ahhhh. maybe it is such a pity to shut out those guys. but for now, i don't see it that way. and neither do i have guys knocking at my doors so it doesn't matter anyways." haha, but brobro said something true - no one would because they see the ring and back off. but really, do i care now? no. i will only care if it was *him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home