Friday, April 14, 2006

yesterday and today were really low key. low key is good, doesn't give xing any heart attacks. haha. after class at 12pm yesterday, i gave G a ring to sing a sexy happy birthday song only to hear a sleepy voice on the other line. the birthday boy wasn't even up! nevertheless, we had our usual uber hilarious chat. and how time flies when you're talking to someone so dear.. =) we had so much laughs. G is upset that ceddy didn't tell him he was coming to visit me. haha. tsktsk. anyways i came home, cooked and eat lunch and took a "nap". what was intended to be a 2 hour nap dragged on for 4 hours! dang! i wanted to go subi coles to stock up on food. but being the lazy pigg i am, i settled for dewsons.

bought a bucket load of instant mee from kongs (oriental supermarker) and then proceeded to kongs. i am just so silly. i was thinking "oh... the shops will be closed from friday till monday so i better stock up, enough for 2 pple" so instead of taking the usual basket-holder on wheels, i took the trolley. yeah, the huge one. and i was picking out veges, fresh meat, crumbed fish, juice, toilet rolls and blah. and heaved everything to the check out counter.... only to see a sign that says "we are open all through the easter break." dots. i wanted to bang my head. i had to lugg everything back and geez, even though i stay a mere 2 minute walk from my house, it felt like the longer trek in my life. when i was fumbling for my keys outside my house, all i could think was "how i wish i had a guy with me to share the load with." but stopped at thinking that. refuse to allow myself to wallow in self pity. came home, unloaded, cook a huge dinner and then bummed online. slept at 12.

woke up today bright and early at 8 to do my sheets. i had a huge day ahead of me today. spent a long time chatting with xing, love that girl. we always have laughs going on and it never fails to cheer me up. hung my sheets out to dry and then started cleaning the whole house. yep, the whole house. how my back and neck aches now. i know i don't have a very big house, it's just a tiny lil town house but still, its a crapload of work when the guy housemate does not lift a finger. a nasty episode with him left me seething in anger but i shan't go into details here or i might just lose it again.

so i spent the whole arvo, evening and night cleaning and cooking dinner. invited a couple friends over for dinner, something i prepared from scratch - braised chinese cabbage with hei-bi, seafood omelette and steamed chicken in glutinous wine sauce. i guess it went ok but the seafood omelette was a lil bland. watched the telly, ate ice cream and washed the toilet.

generally a very boring and low key day for me. really pleased with myself cleaned everyting and also rearrnaged my room in the process. looking forward to ceddy coming. got to re-write my constitutional paper because the first bit i did was all over the place. got to do that tonight. else i wldn't have time to do it tmr. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home