Monday, April 03, 2006

i was like uber proud of myself for finally figuring out how to work angelfire and uploading music for my blogg. took me like a good 2 hours ok!! i know i know... smart people only take 15 mins to work it out. but yes, i'm computer illiterate. but i don't know why the silly song wldn't play now! it was working fine yesterday! dammit. grrrrrrrr. and the song is so apt for my blog - gregorian's "so sad". i honestly don't know why people cannot stand it. it's so........ therapeutic in a kinda tragic way. anyways i'll figure something out in regards to the uploaded song.

missed church yesterday. just had so much to do. silly property law assignment. it's like a case scenario and we're advise the potential claimants to the items in question. total pain in the arse. anyway. i finally submitted it at 5 pm. totally exhausted. i didn't attend my classes today because i was busy rushing all the last minute stuff. now i've got to catch up with ilectures for property law and i've got to do my monetary economics tut before going for a make up one. and did i mention i have a closed book, research-based 2hour equity (law) exam on saturday??? arghs!

actually i wondered for how long i can last without talking about work on my blogg. arghh.. okok. wednesday is prosh so classes are cancelled. it's like a yearly affair. so i'm thinking of heading down to garbo to pick out some stuff for some people. it would be nice.

oh yes!! and my darling won campus superstar! caro, xing and markk were like all my commentators fo the night.. it was awesome. i really want to watch him on tv badly but they don't stream it online. :( so i had to make do with reading what was going on online.. but good job guys, i really appreciate it. it was such a nail-biting frenzy - renfred was leading on votes and xing and i thought our darling was sooo doomed. we were ecstatic when zhiyang was announced the winner! he's sooo adorable!! and then next he had to compete against teresa, the winner from the female side. sheesh. we were sooooooooo scared. it's like, you come so far, you will want the winner's title so badly! so when he was announced the overall winner.... my heart just wanted to leap out of my body! he's a star! =) thank you to my dearies for being such sweethearts and telling me what was going on on ch8 for 2 plus hours!

gonna watch my latest episode of desperate housewives if time permits later on. hehe! and will post pictures up of joy's convo and coffee session when ANGELINA, JOY AND YEESIANG have sent me what is rightfully mine too *ahem*, thank you very much! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home