Monday, March 27, 2006

some random itsy-bits that's been going on in my life

1. today in property law, after a furious hour of notes-typing, i closed word without saving my file. i swear that everyone who was sitting around me heard a "shhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt" eminate from my direction. chad saw the expression on my face and burst out laughing.. grrrrr. the next thing i knew i had to beg furiously from kiasu her notes from the lesson.

2. there's this guy i have been seeing in church who reminds me of someone who mattered so much to me in the not-so-distant past. same dress sense (plus fisherman's hat), same physique, same goofy smile, same gait and the same tan. brings back so many bittersweet memories.

3. stress has led to massively red pimple outbreaks on my forehead and chin. i need to hide my face in a paperbag.

4. i did a hardcore weekend of slacking, as usual (when will i ever learn?) and now i have to pay the price - this week i have to complete all tuts, last week AND this week's readings, my property law assignment (which i haven't even looked at) and attend joy's convo. i also hope to go for a coffee/dessert session with tina if i can squeeze the time.

5. i need to file for bankruptcy soon!

6. ceddy is coming in 20 days time. i am so looking forward to him coming. =)

7. i was walking past the guild today and i saw a room up for rent, staying with 3 guys. what caught my eye was the last line in the ad "you should be gay-friendly". i was tempted to tear down the ad, give a ring and look at the place. who knows..... but then, i didn't in the end. come to think of it, i don't know why i gave it a miss. but it's definitely hanging in my head.

8. assignments, more assignments, tests, mid sems, tutorial papers to write.. all coming up! one after the next. when can i be freed of my misery? 4 years time rach, 4 years time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home