Wednesday, March 22, 2006

had the most hellish few days in a long time.

on early monday morning, i took some flu medication which completely knocked me out, causing me to sleep past my consitutional law paper submission deadline. the usual law school practice was that any late submissions will be penalised by 5% for every day late. however, for constitutional, any late submission will be refused and there after awarded 0. i was distraught. this is my first time ever i had overslept.

appeals to the law admin didn't see to work. mind you, it's just the admin! finally i left them my paper and i told them i will ring my tutor up. spoke to him a few hours later in which he said he will review my paper, subjected to penalties, which was fine with me, so long as he doesn't give me 0. i even offered to write another paper for him. thankfully he didn't ask me too, i saw this round's paper and my eyes went POP! i am extremely fortunate to have written the first round of papers.

the next day, my tutor spoke to me further (my tutor's some big shot working with the attorney-general of WA). he told me he wouldn't give me a zero nor would he punish me by writing another paper [earlier, i gave the analogy to bro that writing a normal paper was like shitty enough, as if you have been run down by a car. BUT writing a constitutional law paper is like being involved in a plane crash. VERY dramatic.]. however, he told me he will penalise me for my late submission by 5%. yeahs, i'm a lil sad but did i honestly think i'll get away scott free? definitely i'm thankful enough.

i've got a presentation due tmr morning. i didn't know it was worth so much of my grades! oh-o! and i chose the mose difficult topic without realising it. the only reason why i picked "entrepreneurship and management" to present was because i wanted to get it over and done with. but i forgot this 2 weeks is graduation week and my friends graduating.. they want me to go! so i have convos + coffee appts tonight and tmr night and another 2 more nights next week!! it's so crazy!! everyone is graduating it's saddening. next year will be worse. EVERYONE i met in orientation years ago will be there except kiasu and i. boohoo. looks like i have many years of attending other pple's convo before i attend my own.

the weather here today is definitely very shocking. after a few days of extremely high temperature, today was like a chilling low 20s! right now as we speak, the temperate is hovering around 18 or so. nice! even my knee length skirt didn't protect me from the chills today.

i better start on my presentation because i aim to finish three quarts of it before i meet the guys for convo!!

and oh my goodness, i think zhiyang of campus superstarr is hell cute. sheesh, and did i mention he is only 16? but he's definitely adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home