Saturday, March 25, 2006

2 nights ago i'd a really weird dream which i shared with markk bro. bitter sweet. in my dream, i dreamt that i was meeting junior for some reason. and before junior left the house to meet me, suddenly my brother asked me if i wanted to go to the driving range with him to hit some golf balls. somehow i have no idea why, but i agreed to go, so i rang junior and asked him if it was ok with him if he came along with us to the driving range. and he said to me "man! i love golf! i use to play it some time back." so i told him to bring along his set so we can all go hit some balls.

so he came with his golf set, looking incredibly cute in his golf attire, polo shirt, berms and white cap. [woah, my dream is THAT vivid]. my brother, junior and i made our way to the driving range. somehow, we saw this shop called "exoticker" and i said i wanted to go in. the shop sold lingerie and sports wear. junior ended up getting a pair of dolce & gabbana sports shorts [i didn't know D&G sold sports wear], i saw this uber cute girls shoes [note: for lil girls] and yeahs, after our super long stopover at exoticker, we reached the driving range. funnily enough, the driving range wasn't the keppel one. it's some driving range i've never ever seen in my life.

and junior put down his golf bag and i realised his golf clubs were for lefties [junior is a right-hander in real life]. and yeah, i was like "you're left handed?!?!?" and he replied "you didn't know?!??" so yah, i didn't know! and then he took out his club and started hitting the balls.. PING! it was straight, fast and far. my brother, who was chatting with other people, turned to watch junior and was so impressed. my dad who arrived at the driving range separately asked me "why did you bring this guy here? is he someone special?" i mumbled something about me meeting him prior to all these sudden arragements so i just thought of asking him along.

and the next thing i knew was my brother, dad and junior started making guys' talk about golf. i don't know where i was then. but the next thing i knew, my dad came over and said to me "well, junior is joining your brother and i fot golf next weekend." all that was in my head was ?!?!!?!?. then i woke up.

markk bro said "junior fits in so well eh". yes bro, yes. he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home