Saturday, April 01, 2006

what a cloudy, chilled lazy saturday.

woke up feeling extremely sluggish @ arnd 11. bummed around downstairs taking brunch and watching some teenish chick flick on tv. i know i swore to myself i'll never bring my work station to the bed this year.. but yes, i'm sprawled on my bed, books all over and typing away on my laptop. i find that "doing work" on my bed promotes inefficiency, laziness, and procastination and induces sleep.

i was actually feeling really sick yesterday. i spent the whole day at kiasu's house helping her with her constitutional law paper and mostly discussing/writing our property law paper after my 12pm class. we then proceeded for dinner at around 7pm. however my stomach was aching up and i was experiencing sharp, excruciating pains. i barfed my dinner out at arnd 7ish. initially i was thinking maybe i shldn't go coffee with joyjoy and the rest because i was in so much pain. but crys wasn't going and it was actually coffee meant for the housemates so.... i thought i better go. dosed myself with stomach relief pills + painkillers and off i went arnd 11pm.

went to oriels. there was quite a big group of us.. we all came in sprinklings... the final tally was 8 - joy, angelina, tina, yeesiang, christian, jason, adrian and myself. first time meeting christian, this indo guy and jason, this really short guy. on my goodness. jason talks non-stop. he's just horrifying.. sheesh. i mean, and which guy, at like 23 or 24 years of age, have a curfew of arnd 11?? i know i'm really mean but i cracked up big time when i heard that. i remember teasing junior that time we went out when i asked him if he had a curfew (it was about 3am and we were sitting on the curb by the road) and he gave me this horrified look. maybe because junior doesn't seem very old to me thats why i failed to register he was indeed 23 to me. haha.

but damn! this jason guy is a classic. he sort of reminds me of a meaty chihwahwa (yes, i don't like small dogs) the chihwahwa that keeps yapping and yapping. but yeahs, generally we had so many good laughs and photos taken. so many unglam ones of me!! *pouts* now yeesiang, joy and angelina can blackmail me! boo!! and i think new ah kong has good dress sense. seen him at church and last night.. and yes, i like his dress sense. =)

we got home at arnd 2am.. and yeahs, i was like sooooooooooo shagged. i feel awfully guilty because i really wanted to do my property law assignment. sighs. i aim to finish my first draft by today so that i can edit and finetune it. before starting on ALL my other work tmr. i've just got soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do and next saturday, i have an equity law exam - 50% of my total grade, closed book and research-based! tell me how screwed can i get. i wish i can stop talking about work online for once... arghh! but i promise myself i need/want to be a better student this semester.

markk and i each have a new identity and it's cute. i know i never really thought of getting/seeking one but i guess it's quite perfect. prince charles ming is mark's idenity. it's funny because initially, he asked me to think of a name for him for some play and being lame as usual, i thought of charles ming because it's like "prince charming". so i thought it'll be cute in his play thingy. but yeahs... he actually adopted it as his new identity which is so cute. well and so now i'm known as princess rachh. which does brings back memories because that's what my dad affectionately calls me too. mark's so funny when he's drunk.... he was typing stuff like "i'm sad. so sad. coz my meimei is not around. i dunno what i will do if i don't have my meimei... i want my meimei." so lovable. i miss him too. boohoo.

dont know why. i've been thinking alot about *him lately. i haven't heard from *him in a couple weeks. i know *he went reservist but yeahs. haven't spoken to *him. sometimes i wonder how can an imperfect human, such as *him, be so perfect for me. perfect to the point that the one and only single major glitch isn't enough to stop me from walking out of *him. because i know i'll never find someone else like *him out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home