Monday, April 10, 2006

while i am trying frantically to cut down on the number of to-do things on my unwritten list, the number of unforeseen shiats keep increasing on my "problems" list. tsk at myself. juggling the two is a pain in the ass but that's part and parcel of life isn't it. me screwing up equityy exam keeps floating around in my head. i wanna install a flush at the side of my head which allows me to flush away all those unpleasantries.

the message at church today was something really inspiring. actually i think it hit me in the core. i was already tired and subdued enough, but i guess what was being shared today touched me deeply. carrying burdens, letting go of those burdens... pride, setting aside pride and learning how to trust. i took away more than intended from today's message. in addition. the guy at church keeps reminding me of that not-so-distant past, person X. use to spend so much time hanging @ curtin uni with X. when the guy at church, initials JY, kept turning arnd, walls surrounding the past which i had carefully concealed came chipping away.... revealing glimpses of hurt, missing and love all to me at once. sometimes, i wish JY didn't remind me of X so much. i feel sorry for me, poor him probably thinks i am stalking him or something. i'm sure he's a nice guy but i definitely do not wish to be friends with him, not now... coz it is too painful. what can you say when you see the same eyes, same physique, same tan, same dress sense, same hat and same height? i might just call him the wrong name. boo.

constitutional paper. thats my next priority. before my court jester comes... he promise to do a prance for me with my jesters hat..... now, if only i can find it. haha. i need to complete as much as possible that major assignment. arghhhh!! oh, thanks to him for introducing me to shakira's "hips to lie" song. it's soooooooooo cute. haha. *muack muack* and to bestie: where are you?? i keep replaying the song you sang for me, such a major awww! *heart melts* it's nice. continue recording and send to me! hope to see you online soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home