Wednesday, April 12, 2006

been really busy lately actually. trying to complete my readings for the constitutional paper so i can start writing on it asap before ceddy comes. my progress on my work has been greatly impaired by some unexpected crap thrown at me along the way. sighs! yeahs but i have been neglecting all my school work this week in a bid to finish the readings for constitutional law. sheesh. i am soooooooo backdated in everything.

really looking forward to ceddy coming. got to clean my room and public areas before he comes. do not expect the male housemate to lift finger. actually i'm really worried about ceddy coming. i feel really bad. ceddy is use to driving around in singapore and possibly in melb he is being driven around. given i don't drive, let alone have a car. i'll be heavily reliant on public transport. in addition, my friends who drive are really busy these couple weeks so i wldn't be asking them for help. so it's cabbing and bussing here and there. geez. cabbing will cost me a bomb! but i'm looking forward to him coming... i hope he will be able to adapt to the public transport for awhile. planning to take him to northbridge on saturday night and go the city on sunday. got to rush the remnants of my assignment on sunday evening before it's due for submission and will possibly take ceddy to the beach on monday? not too sure yet. depends on the weather too i guess.

i am really praying hard all goes well, coz i have this gut feeling nothing will. can only try to be the best host and time-manager i can be. *fingers crossed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home