Saturday, May 20, 2006

this is bad. when i get sucked into some sappy song called "what if" by babyface, 2 things happen:

1. dinner with *him
2. junior comes online, after that "fateful conversation".

i asked him how is his new chick. and he says she is fine. nice....

i wonder if he remembered that night. when we were @ ynot. when he had his arms around me protecting my toes (sounds corny i know). when we went for a spin and settled outside some secluded 7-11 for coffee and a midnight snack at telok ayer. when we trudged out to amara hotel to use the bathroom at 3am. when we sat by the side of the road looking so unglam, talking. when he held me close to him to block me when we heard gunshots. when we dropped mark off and he saw me off in a cab. when i hang out with him at his workplace, learning to "master" the art of folding tees. and most importantly, when he told me twice that i would be his girlfriend that very instant if he was straight. i wonder.

why are my worst nightmares resurfacing at the same time? and lastly i wonder why i am wondering all these things when i am suppose to be moving on! *bangs head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home