Wednesday, February 08, 2006

like seriously oh my goodness, is it just me or... just me but the boys from I NOT STUPID TOO are like so fucking cute now. yes, i know i said i'll make an attempt on cutting down on my swearing but those boys have grown up heaps! this sounds awfully paedophilic but right now, shawn lee and joshua ang are seriously appealing to me right now. i've probably known josh [i have started getting personal with him now, referring to him lovingly as josh. hehe] will mature into a ravishing heart throb who will melt lil girls' hearts, just like mine. but who would have expected puny then 11 year old shawn to follow suit? hell no!! but indeed, he has proven all of us wrong - not only is his voice drop dead sexy to me now, his boyish charms, dimples and towering height has won me over. completely. *swoon*

oh no. i hope i don't go to jail for blogging about how cute these boys are, after all, they are still underage (or are they not?? i have no idea). so anywho. the movie itself was a tear-jerker, i sniffled throughout the movie and wept at the most dramatic scenes. true enough, my life is about being a drama mama...

visited newurbanmale today, again! and purchased another one of their infamously scandalous tees. "don't just eat more bananas, eat better bananas." excellent, i just might heed their advice after all. gonna keep this entry sweet because my eyes are on auto shut mode but before i sign off, have you heard of someone who has six wisdom teeth instead of the usual four? well now you have, because i have six. awfully freakish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home