Thursday, January 19, 2006

its so annoying that my fujitsu isn't ready yet. the service staff at fujitsu are irresponsible and abrupt, no phone etiquette whatsoever. i am majorly annoyed. currently sitting at my former workplace typing this. my ex boss bought me lunch - thoroughly satisfying a buffet. yum. prior to that, i was working the morning shift onsite. ended up at jurong island! oh my goodness, it is like some freaking ulu and got to clear dunno-what-checkpoints. yah, and i had to wake up at like 4 am just to reach jurong east train station. yawn. i hate mornings.

did i mention when i was working on site, i just thought the guys working on site just cannot make it? oh my goodness, allow me my 2 minutes of bitching. i swear justin is like the most annoying, f.ugly, MCP, stubborn. homophobic and immature guy ever to grace my life. firstly, he thinks he is like hot, saying "fucking gays come and bump and grind with me at MOS." i almost retorted in his face "please lah, gays have much better taste than that." mimi reckons that even if i, justin and a gay were the last 3 people on earth. i will rather wank the gay and the gay let me wank him then for justin to be part of it. he can bloody wank himself. seriously. *rolls eyes* and he thinks he is oh-so-mature but really, he just whines like a baby. i can bitch about him forever but i think my blog should be put to better use than to be covered about ramblings of him. ooo, anywho. when i started working at the clinic, the guy working there is hell cute - so my type and bro's. big big eyes, long eyelashes, cute spikey hair, kissable lips, flawless complexion *swoon* and his name taste so sweet hanging from my lips, R-Y-A-N.

work is seriously taking a toll on me. the early hours, the unpredictability of work and yes, did i mention the early hours? i am constantly feeling tired, drowsy and listless. but money is slowly rolling in. sort of. looking forward to a quite getaway with mark, if possible. sigh. even if we cannot leave to go overseas. perhaps staying at hangout@mtemily sounds good. quite interested on doing a following up on that latest chic backpackers lounge. any suggestions bro? would love to have a break before i return to my self-created hell-hole. haha, maybe it isn't that bad but i just am not looking forward to it. away from family, markk, g, girlfriends.... sigh.

i need a hot boyfriend. i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home