Tuesday, December 27, 2005

it has indeed been quite an eventful christmas and this is a shout-out to all those who made it a lovely one. special thanks to:

1. my parents + grandmother - for the love gifts.
2. my auntie - for such a pretty anne klein bracelet+earring gift set. the blue gemstones are so pretty!
3. my godmum - for the leather slip-ons from kappa. white base with pretty pink flowers.
4. romei & family - for the beaded pink bracelet.
5. caro - for the lovely eeyore name stamp. wei! wrong surname! hehehe.
6. xing - for the cross stitch i have yet to receive. all your sweat and time! thanks!
7. gerald - for being such a great hang out, for the awesome christmas lunch and lastly for the self-made mini scrapbook. it's sooo thoughtful. =)
8. keita and queenin - for the company. it was fun having silly laughs.
9. mark bro - how can i forget you? thanks for everything. everything. the company, the lift home and yes, the diamond ring. it's abso-freaking-lutely gorgeous. i'm still gobsmacked. you really know how to make me feel bad eh. i still can't believe it. it sparkles, like you sparkle in my life.

went out with my lil cousin today. she wanted gelare, i paid. she wanted mos burger milk tea, i paid. she wanted a new wallet, i paid. mark and i realise something - we're so similar. we treat people the same way. we rather splurge on someone else we care for and stinge on ourselves. so if you ask me, hence the diamond ring. he was willing to spend such a large sum so as to spoil me, when he wouldn't usually spend such an amount on me himself. oh how this is sibling love. truly touched. so i decided its worth spending on my lil cousin. i hope she likes the wallet and makes good of it.

after that i went on a hunt for something for mark. he and i are suffering from the same problem - zit outbreak. didn't really have any specific brand of facial wash/zit cream in mind so throng the shops aimlessly with hansel. wasn't able to find something that interest me enough. i usually depend on my mum for zit creams and such, so i didn't really know where to get good pimple treatments. anyone has any suggestions? please kindly let me know. will resume searching tmr. does anyone know if they have L'Oreal for Men too? I know there's Biotherm facial care range for Men... hmm. going to check it out. if all else fails, there's body shop for men. not too keen because i feel the quality isn't worth the price but then again, how will i know right? i haven't tried the men's range before. we'll see.

i'm suffering from post-dancing syndrome. downloading all the remixes. oh my goodness, i'm so f.in love with r kelly's bump&grind and burn with it. and so is mark bro. bump&grind is so sensual, i'm loving it!! slow jam to it. tmr is ladies night @ gotham penthouse. oh my goodness, the alkie in me is showing its true colours. i'm out to bankrupt the place of its vodka. wahahaha!! f.exciting!

sober supergirl rach out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home