Monday, January 02, 2006

mark is so cute when he is drunk. i wanna take him home!!!!!! i swear he is so lovable when drunk.

i woke up today feeling dreadfully sick again. but my dad's unexpected but pleasant return from his long business trip put me out of the sulky, sickly mood. what an awesome new year gift - my dad's return! =) after popping some medication, i headed out with my parents for lunch and then to keppel. would have gone to the gym if i wasn't ill. but i was in no shape to hop on the treadmill. so hung around the gym and then started doing the unthinkable - i started playing arcade! like harlo, when was the last time since i actually spent more than 10mins in the arcade? eons ago! i was like playing those marvel superhero, fighter jet games!! after that, i headed to parkway with my parents, hoping to buy my mum a birthday present. but didn't manage to find anything. oh, its officially past midnight now so happy birthday mum!! i'm gonna continue hunting later on in the arvo. if not, will get her a belated gift. but yeah. had a great day with my parents. its been an awfully long time since i went out with my parents and enjoyed it.

initially i thought my mum will be shocked if she knew about the diamond ring and who gave it to me. but surprisingly, both parents weren't as freaked out by it than i thought. in fact, they were rather cool about the whole thing. that was until they found out that the ring was from lee hwa's wedding collection. haha. "harmony - harmony in marriage like a duet, a union of two voices.." right, i didn't know that too! mark's reply when i told him its a wedding ring - "thats why i say wait no guy date you hee.. " yah lor!!!! but there's NO way i'm NOT wearing it. it has bloody significance to me! =)

special thanks to my dad's new year/christmas gift to me. so pretty. so worthwhile. thanks heaps. love you dad.

btw, did i mention mark is so cute when drunk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home