Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A massive thank you to everyone who made my birthday a great one. Thanks for the accompany and greetings/well wishes - Amy, Jaks, Norm, Chun, Caro, pJ, Aaron, Eric, wJ, Trina, Omar, Cheryl Lim 1, Cheryl Lim 2, my didi Marcus, Carolynne (ex-colleague) and my family. It was shweet. Got quite smashed and said weird things that I won't wanna mention. Haha.

My holiday in Singapore is to come to an end. Wanna say thanks to my Mum who made a special effort pampering me with manicures, pedicures, facial, hair spa and don't-know-what-nots. It was so princessy. *grins* Caught a illness this hols, its called the "I can't resist pretty bags" illness. Deadly, "medical" expenses are rapidly incurring. I need to go for SHA, Shoppoholics Anonymous. Hmmms. *looks grim*

After a nail-biting frenzy and some sleepless nights, my results for last semester was released this morning. I don't know if I should be relieve or express my utmost disappointment. I know, such an oxymoron. Thank GOD for passing all my units. I don't wish to relieve having to take a supp or retake an entire unit again. However, the results were some-sort of a let down. My initial goal was to achieve HD, D, D, CR. A "PASS" just doesn't look good. However, I failed in achieving my target. It makes me feel as if I had failed to accomplish what I had set out to achieve. I scored D, D, CR, P. Actually, this is by far the best of my 3 semesters at UWA. So I should be pleased right? I guess. Thank GOD for the results. The most surprising was my Criminal Law. There I was fretting and losing sleep over fear of failing that unit and I scored a D. Amazzzzzzing. *grins*

This hol was also an opportunity for me to actually talk more to my neighbours for once. Got to ERIC know better. We have been living in the same apt block for 10 years and counting. And I have never spoken more than 2 lines to him before. These past 3 days were shweet, hanging, talking and sharing with him. It's sad I have to return back Down Under. Many regrets not talking to him earlier. We share a common interest for starbucks, history, alcohol and late night suppers. Going to miss this new-found friend when I go back to Aust. *sobs*

Going to resume packing. I brought home less than 10 kg of baggage and it seems like I have more than 20 kg to bring back! Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home